Los Angeles Office  
Van Nuys Office



Change Your Record

Resentencing of Previously Convicted Offenders

Certain offenders who have been previously convicted of certain crimes may apply for reduced sentences.

Call the Law Offices of Bruce Richland, P.C. at 213-626-3100 or e-mail Mr. Richland directly at to have felony convictions reduced to misdemeanor sentences if you are, or if someone you know is, currently serving felony sentences for the crimes listed below. In addition, certain offenders who have already completed a sentence for a felony could have their felony conviction changed to a misdemeanor.

If someone has been convicted in Los Angeles County of the following felony offenses, he or she may qualify for a reduction to a misdemeanor:

Commercial Burglary- PC 459
Certain Forgeries, including- PC 470, PC 475 or PC 476
Bad Check- PC 476a
Grand Theft- PC 487
Possession of Stolen Property- PC 496
Petty Theft with Priors- PC 666
Possession of a Controlled Substance- H&S 11350, H&S 11377 or H&S 11357(a).

Contact The Law Offices of Bruce Richland, PC at 213-626-3100, or e-mail Mr. Richland directly at to schedule a confidential consultation and talk to Mr. Richland about your personal issue.